Wednesday, March 30, 2011

“Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalms 119:105



Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. So I pray for wisdom so that I shall not seek any comfort outside of his light. For outside of the light there is darkness where fear and doubt dwell so I open my mouth and out flows the harmonies of the song I used to sing as a little girl. “This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, LET it SHINE!


Be blessed and I hope this encourages those who need a little light directed toward them to light their path! He is the answer and the ONLY way.

Job seekers keep the faith, keep putting in work because our GOD provides and it will be done, when he deems the time is right. So be patient and HURRY UP AND WAIT =)

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Sometimes our generation is so impatient and most of us don't realize what a little faith and hard work can do for us. We want things now and we don't see that God is working in our favor even when we don't ask for blessings....and when the good things come, even after a long wait, it feels like they came too soon. lol. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wish there was a "like" button on her for your comment lol but I concur!

    ReplyDelete