Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board

Hello world!
I know it’s been a while since I my last post and I do apologize but this whole job searching routine is getting really intense. At this point my day is routine and I can’t help but feel like a helpless hamster on the running wheel.

My day consist of job searching, job searching and MORE JOB SEARCHING…sorry to yell but it is quite frustrating. It almost seems like if I can’t land a job soon that my only other option is to go back to school and pursue my master’s degree. That option doesn’t seem too bad but my fear lies in what if the economy doesn’t pick up and what if I spend two more years to further my education and when I finish I STILL can’t land a job. The invasion of the what if questions are slowing trying to tear me down, but I just can’t get myself to wave the white flag...besides I’m not a quitter.

 This is where the saying “life is full of risk and you shouldn’t be afraid to take them” comes into play …right?
 As I stated in a previous post I’ve joined employflorida.com, careerbuilder.com, monster.com, and the list goes on and so far no success. I even tried the old fashion way to try and apply in person but no luck with that approach.
 Is there anyone out there that could suggest that I try something different? Does anyone have a connection with any individuals that may be hiring in the media field?
To all my readers, family and friends I would love to have your support and assistance on my journey to land a great job that is enjoyable as well. My resume is available upon request. Thanks for reading and Have a blessed day!

To all the people out there job searching, don’t get discouraged as I know it can be at times, God will bless us all soon in due time.

Smile because you deserve to!

1 comment:

  1. so i posted a message and my computer did something wacky and it disappeared. O well im too lazy to retype that. N e hoo whats the address to your you tube channel?

    ReplyDelete